Tuesday 25 February 2014

Emo lo

2 days left in this Island
Time passed crazily fast! 3 months holiday is coming to the end
So emotional, I don't wanna go back!
This island gave me too much unforgettable sweet memories especially when hanging out with friends and family. I am not saying Miri is not good, but the feeling is different. I don't know how to describe it.
Luckily I can come back anytime as long as there's a holiday since it's quite near to this Island
Probably yesterday was the last gathering before everyone are going back to their own place. Gonna miss ya'll like crazy la. 
I am so glad we are still as close as last time we used to be in primary and secondary school. 
We flashed back our childhood memories like crazy yesterday
The funny part was, when someone mentioned about one of our childhood's friend, then everyone started to ask 'who who who', then we were trying so hard to describe about that person. Or even tried to search for that person in Facebook and Instagram. Susah Payah ni!!

That awkward moment when I mentioned Bacon Pizza in our conversation, Yazid. Sincere Apology here :(

I miss what we had. I miss how we would be freaking there for each other. I miss ya'll, I miss everything we shared. 


No comments:

Post a Comment