Wednesday 16 April 2014

Life as a 2nd Year Student

Well, I am very enjoy with my life as a 2nd year Civil and Construction Engineering student.
I really love what I am studying right now, except for Fluid Mechanics 233.
I have to admit, I hate to study about moving stuff. In scientific word, dynamic stuff.
I even learnt about electrical and programming stuff in my first year studies, not even related to my major course.That was killing me!
2nd year is much more better.
Actually I was afraid of being alone for taking this course among my close friends.
But in fact, I befriended with so many awesome friends from this course. From juniors to classmates, from classmates to seniors. It's out of my expectation. All of them are incredibly nice and friendly.
We have at least one sport session in every week, usually we planned for badminton and frisbee. Surprisingly, they are in love with frisbee, like seriously man!
Well, I am a frisbee player since foundation, not pro at all.....
I stopped playing in my first year because I cannot really manage my time.
But, I am back to field now! And I was like 'am I too old?' Because I tend to get tired easily.
Probably, I need to start jogging then. At the same time ready for charity run, I hope I manage to get 7th runner up this year.
Why is 7th runner up?
1. I cannot compete with those pro runners of course
2. Last year I got 9th runner up, so I'm gonna set a goal by upgrading myself to 7th runner up
Hopefully la, if not, top 10 also happy lo...hahaha. At least got medal ma.
If no top 10 ar, I emo xia xia lo.
Anyway, everything just go with the flow. Don't put so much expectation on it.
I am gonna LIVE MY LIFE!! (Bieber and Far East Movement 2012).

PS: Just wanna make fun of the Chicago Referencing 16th Edition, because I hate it!

Boi Boi! Terima Kasih Sekalian!


You'll Never Walk Alone
(Liverpool 1892)






No comments:

Post a Comment