Friday 3 January 2014

Specially for Hon Zhen Ying

Woaw!! This little girl 不简单.
Eh, NONO! I should call her little chilli girl
Don't laugh when you see this, LOL
She is as hot as chilli. Don't you agree? I don't mind if you guys comment on my status la
For me, she is a crazy girl who always give joy to others
I am so glad to have met you, it's one of the greatest moment in my life
We have never been in the same class but we are so close, amazing~~
We have infinite topics to talk
You light up my uni-life, cheer me up and take care of me like a sister
The only thing I am afraid of is your sampatness, HELL NO!! I feel like wanna run away from you as fast as possible every time you asked me some silly questions.
I love to tease you
I love to tease my friend especially the one I really like
So, don't take it so seriously if I hurt you before (sorry boss)
I know you like KFC, unfortunately no free KFC from me today
Anyway, you can claim it anytime lo
Looking forward for more story between us in the future.


Our first SS + HUG HUG picture during the lecture. 


Ready to dance!!


Catwalk 

Happy Birthday Hon Hon!!
Enjoy your big day!!
Stay Pretty, Crazy, Short, Stylish and Happy with your Johnson Pham Pham!!

2 comments:

  1. walaooooooooooooo~ thank you cynthia tan :( i'm soooo touch, by the way! u spelled wrong my name!!! should be ZhenG ying!!! hahahahaha. i dun wan KFC! i know is u want!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OIOI!! i follow pinyin ma...i jian fei nono to kfc

      Delete