Friday 25 January 2013

NOOOOO, Back to Miri's life soon~

Gonna leave this lovely Island very soon
I am not ready to start my study's life
I am still in holiday mood
I am so reluctant to leave this Island
But what to do?
This Island gave me lots of sweet memories
With sporty and awesome friends here
With my beloved families here
With television here
With the less polluted air here
With the delicious Indian Food here
With Here With Here~~ HAHAHA 
This place is perfect for me, even though
The foods are not cheap
The cinema is lousy
Cannot find a CD shops who selling Jay Chou's album
Limited place to lepak with friends
Kind of hard to find parking space in town due to over amount of cars 
Typical Labuanian always said "Haiyaaa, the cars in Labuan ar, more than people already lo"
Don't know it is true or not....... Car is cheap indeed

Anyway, Miri's life isn't that bad
I enjoyed my life there
Reasonable living expenses
Met awesome people, friends and lecturers
You guys shine the light on my life, I am so appreciate to have you guys all the while
Shine bright like a diamonds~~
And of course
Suffer with assignments and exams are a part of student's life
What a stressful life~~
Well, life is all about ups and downs
It is going to be a tough semester for me
Aim for pass is enough for me,
Don't expect for good results, as I seem to have slightly lost my confidence in academics

Laziness can be one of the hardest traits to conquer
THAT'S MY BIGGEST PROBLEM!!

With effort and hard work, nothing is impossible to achieve
ALL THE BEST PEEPS!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment